Yurt in short:
- A Yurt is a round, Mongolian nomad tent.
- It accommodates two adults (bamboo bed) and two children (bunk bed).
- There is a washbasin, dining table and simple kitchen with fridge, stove, coffee maker, kettle, microwave and crockery.
- You have plenty of room for yourself on our separate, wooded nature field.
- Sanitary facilities can be found in the sanitary block on the campsite. Bedding and linen are provided, you must bring your own towels.
- Free WiFi and use of all facilities (swimming pool, bar, playground, books, board games, etc.)
- No additional costs (rent includes cleaning and tourist tax)
Our Yurt is really made in Mongolia; a smart construction of pine posts, leather belts and wood mesh. With a floor space of 37 square meters, this is a good example. The tent is covered with cotton cloths and insulated with Yak felt. The round shape, the large skylight and the natural materials make camping in a Yurt a special and relaxing experience.
The Yurt is on our nature field, a good distance away from the large camping field. It is quiet, you have a lot of private space and there are plenty of trees for when you need some shade. Sometimes we make a campfire on this field. At night it is very dark: you sleep under a beautiful starry sky (but take a flashlight with you :))
The Yurt is completely furnished with natural materials: bamboo, wood and natural stone. You can fiddle outside on your own terrace. There are two sun beds and a funny tree bench.