Poule Reine in short:
- Accommodates six people, in three bedrooms, over 110 square meters of floor space,
- Living room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms
- Renovated in 2019 and beautifully decorated with antiques and art
- Living room with wood burning stove, pellet stove, open kitchen, television
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, gas stove, oven, kettle, kitchen linen, coffee maker and crockery
- Spacious and sunny south-facing terrace with unobstructed views and privacy
- Free WiFi and use of all facilities (swimming pool, books, games, bar, playground, etc.)
- No additional costs (rent includes cleaning, bedding and tourist tax)
The Pool Reine is the largest of our three gîtes and can accommodate six people.
This former farmhouse is almost five hundred years old and beautifully restored.
The thick oak beams and the large fireplace in the living room are a feast for the eyes.
The bathroom and one bedroom are on the ground floor, the other two on the first floor.
The sunny terrace offers plenty of privacy and a beautiful view of the green valley.
There you can see the famous Limousin cattle grazing.
The Poule Reine (“Queen hen”) owes its name to the chickens that used to walk in and out of the farm perkily.
Farmers lived in this region until well after the Middle Ages, literally under one roof with their animals!