Dame Blanche in short:
- Accommodates 6 people
- Living room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms
- More than 100 square meters of floor space
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, gas stove, oven, kettle, kitchen linen, coffee maker and crockery
- Spacious and sunny terrace with unobstructed views and privacy
- Free WiFi and use of all facilities (swimming pool, books, games, bar, playground, etc.)
- No additional costs (rent includes cleaning, bedding and tourist tax)
The Dame Blanche is the oldest building on our estate: a castle farm from the 16th century.
This spacious holiday home offers space for six people and contains the ideal mix of authenticity and comfort.
The gite has been completely restored with the beautiful oak construction remaining visible.
You will find a spacious double bedroom on the ground floor and two cozy attic rooms on the first floor.
From the open kitchen you overlook the old linden tree in our courtyard.
The sunny terrace in front of the house offers plenty of privacy and there is also a part with shade.
From the terrace you have an unobstructed view over a beautiful green valley.
Dame Blanche means White Lady; the gite is named after the barn owl that once lived in the ruins of this farm.
In the Middle Ages the farm was one of the farms that belonged to the Chateau of Jumilhac two kilometers away.