Camping in short:
- Small campsite, located in a protected natural area.
- Very spacious pitches, unobstructed view and access to electricity.
- All places have (part of the day) shade.
- Free WiFi and use of all facilities (swimming pool, playground, books and games, etc.).
- Shady terrace with sale of ice creams and drinks.
- In case of rain there is a fall-back option in our music café.
- Really quiet and dark at night, so camp under a beautiful starry sky.
- Our campsite is open from Pentecost to 1 September.
Although spacious, our campsite is set up on a small scale and we like to keep it that way, even in high season.
We do not have fixed or numbered places, but there is plenty of space (at least 100 square meters per place).
All places also have an unobstructed view, access to electricity and (part of the day) shade.
The camping pitches are grouped along the forested edges of an open meadow. There is also a wooded nature field.
The plumbing is located in a large barn. There you will also find the shared washing machine.
The campsite is car-free; the only traffic is a herd of Limousin cattle that sometimes comes along.
Many trees grow, some with nuts and edible fruits, such as peaches, pears and plums.
The campsite is located in the Parque Naturel Régional Périgord-Limousin nature reserve. If you’re lucky you can spot deer, a fox or wild boar.
In order not to disturb nature, it is really quiet with us from 11 p.m. except for the scratching of a single wood owl.
It is also dark at night, so you can enjoy an incredibly beautiful starry sky.
Because we deliberately limit the number of campers, it is advisable to make a timely reservation for the high season!